T-Shirt Tips and Tools
Helpful Tips For Better Shirts
- More is Better: Realize, that the more T-shirts you order, the better the price you will get.
- Many times, family members may not initially order a T-shirt, but when they see the finished product, they all are going to want one. So it makes senses to order extra T-shirts for this reason, because you'll most likely sell them all. Plus, a higher volume order may save you some money too.
- Really small T-shirt sizes (size 6-8 or smaller) may require a second set of screens which would cost extra. So even though there may be really young children attending the reunion, order at least a size or two larger for these small children.
- If you consider how fast kids grow, by ordering a few sizes up, the child can wear his or her reunion T-shirt for more than a few weeks.
- Larger size T-shirts (XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, etc.) cost more per unit than regular size T-shirts (Kids - XL).